On-Site Health Products
Available at Roots WellCare, P.A.
For your convenience, Roots WellCare, P.A. stocks some items that may be recommended for your health. In some instances, the item you need may not be immediately available but can be ordered and received most often in 2-3 business days. Our prices are traditionally less than the suggested retail price. Our goal is to provide quality products at an affordable price.
NutriDyn brand supplements: vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, medical foods
PLEASE NOTE: there are several high-quality nutrition companies. We stock NutriDyn products because their products are thoroughly researched, formulated and tested.
- NutriDyn hires third-party laboratories to independently assay their products so that consumers can be sure of the purity and dosage of the product.
- Many of their products contain no wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, dairy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
If you would like to order a NutriDyn product(s), they can ship directly to your home. You must however be an established patient of Dr. Breunig. Please speak with Dr. Breunig first and then you may place your order from this link to NutriDyn.
- Custom-made orthotics (shoe inserts): see Foot Levelers for various styles - www.footlevelers.com
- Homeopathic remedies and topical ointments: various potencies available
- "Neti" pot for nasal washing
- "Easy Reader" (holds books and papers) for use when reading, studying and using the computer
- "Fitball" for neck/cervical spine stretching and flexibility
- Ice Packs
- Books: Treat Your Own Neck, Treat Your Own Back, Treat Your Own Shoulder, Treat Your Own Knee
- McKenzie lumbar roll
- Low back supports for your car or chair
- Low back elastic, wrap-around supports
- Knee, wrist and elbow supports
"I have been Dr. Breunig’s patient for several years - for both homeopathy and chiropractic. Because of her diagnostic skills, I rely on only one prescription drug (prescribed by my MD). This is unusual for an 89 year old senior citizen. Dr. Breunig’s gentleness and empathy are also much appreciated."
– RB, St. Paul