Delivering effective, integrative care in a respectful, compassionate manner.
Many people contact me asking:
"Do you have experience treating such-and-such health issue?"
Below is an overview of the type of conditions I treat. Please remember that I treat people with a wide variety of conditions and look at the whole person, not just the site of the problem.
Types of Conditions I Treat
Nerve, muscle and bone conditions
- Back and neck pain
- Fibromyalgia and other generalized muscle pain
- Headaches (may have multiple causes)
- Joint problems: jaw pain, hip pain, knee pain, foot/ankle pain, elbow pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, other hand/finger pain and dysfunction
- Neurological disorders: multiple sclerosis, neuritis, epilepsy, and neuropathies
- Sports injuries
- Soft tissue injuries: muscle, tendon, ligament, connective tissue
- Women's health conditions: premenstrual syndrome, menopause, ovarian dysfunction, libido
- Men's health conditions: prostate gland problems
- Depression and anxiety disorders (may have multiple causes)
- Blood sugar regulation problems
- Cardiovascular problems and associated conditions (hypertension, high cholesterol)
Immune system challenges
- Allergies and hay fever
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Skin conditions: eczema, acne, hives
- Ear infections
- Chronic and acute infections
- Fatigue (may have multiple causes)
- Weight management issues
Digestive problems: gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, colitis, indigestion, etc.
I also provide supportive care for:
Pregnancy and post-natal care
People in emotional and spiritual recovery
People undergoing conventional medical care for cancer and HIV/AIDS
If you wish to contact Dr. Breunig about your health issues:
"Dr. Carla Breunig is a wise and compassionate healer who has helped my daughter and I many times. My daughter suffered from migraines after a concussion. Her body did not tolerate western medicines, but the homeopathic remedy Dr. Breunig recommended worked wonders. I benefited from her chiropractic and acupuncture skills after a major car accident and later with a back injury. Dr. Breunig is very effective at collaborating with other professionals in the healing process."
– Linda B., St. Paul